Information about returns
Orders from Germany, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Austria and Poland can be returned free of charge within our 14-day right of withdrawal. For returns from other countries we will charge you 3,95 € shipping costs, which will be charged directly with the return transfer. For all returns we ask you to use the return bill and the return label that is enclosed with the delivery for Germany. For international returns, please use the links below and print out the appropriate returns slip. Gift wrapping charges are not refundable for merchandise returns.
Here’s how to proceed with your return:
- Please fill out the DHL return slip and enclose it with the package.
Please make sure that your address is written on the top left of the DHL label.
- Please stick the DHL sticker on the package.
- You can post the parcel free of charge at any DHL branch
- If you pay by credit card, the refund will be made to your credit card account
- Please note that returns can only be accepted if the original item labels are present and the items are in their original condition.
International DHL return labels:
Return address for online store returns: